Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whoa..life is busy

I can't believe it is already the middle of February....Time flies when you don't have any. I'm in the middle of an internship at my place of employment and working my full time hours on top of it...basically, I should put a bed in the office and call it home. i can't believe how tired I've been but happy with the experience. As soon as this girl is done with the internship this blog is getting more attention. The things we love to do should never be put last. i think that there is a need for more hours in the day...Can we petition to make that a reality. How about 26 hour days?? That would help out immensely. I am hoping that sweetie and I can find a new footing under us because time is getting away and we haven't had any time to focus on us. We are in need of an intervention stat. So now that I have updated that I am going to go take an hour to pamper myself at home and get school work done until sweetie gets home.

No comments: