Sunday, August 24, 2008

a nice weekend

After spending a lot of time unsure of why I was in this relationship- I mean I know how much I love Josh but he isn't one to convey his feelings verbally and assumes much is implied- we talked or I talked for a long time about the things I need from him and he listened. When he finally spoke again he knocked the breath out of me saying that when he gets back from Iraq he has all intentions of starting a family with me and going back to school to finish his degree. After that discussion we talked about where a wedding would take place and there we disagree. He wants North Dakota where he is from and I want New Hampshire. I think it should be up to the bride but I think I may be able to convince him to bring out his immediate family and close friends for like a week of vacation here and then the wedding here and we could have a reception of sorts back in North Dakota when I get there. I just really want my dad to walk be down the aisle and I want one chance to see all my loved ones before I move so far away from them all. Let me know if you think this is a good compromise on my part. I need the advice myself right now....

No comments: